June 8, 2022
For the time being, every Wednesday night, we will be releasing a new CRIPT version release.
Every Thursday, you can to see our latest releases and its features. Below is our lastest CRIPT release.
CRIPT App (v0.1.0)
New Features and improvements
- Quick Nav page that allows users to easily navigate their resources.
- Add/modify the depiction of a material.
- Improve query optimization.
- Download any node as a JSON file.
- Allow citations to be associated with material and process properties.
- Delete or change the privacy settings of nested nodes (e.g., experiments within a collection).
- Delete or change the privacy settings of all nodes owned by a particular group.
- View all nodes owned by a group from the group page.
- Add/remove basic filters to search results.
- Display material mixture components.
- Show material depictions in table and card views.
- Upgrade Ketcher drawing tool version to 2.4.0.
- Expand search bar options.
- Create list and detail views for inventory nodes.
- Create list and detail views for reference nodes.
- Create copy button for a node’s CRIPT ID.
- Getting 404 when submitting feedback form.
- Data nodes not associated with a material or process aren’t showing in the experiment graph.
CRIPT SDK (v0.1.1) - We recommend you update your CRIPT SDK to our latest version available.
New features and improvements
- Define the level to which nested node generation should occur via the max_level parameter of the API class’s get, save and refresh methods.
- Allow Citation objects to be associated with Property objects.
- Specify whether to use TLS encryption in an API connection via the tls parameter of the API class’s initializer method.
- Inventory objects cannot be created without materials.
- Citation type attribute is missing a default value.
- Reference objects cannot be created without defining a DOI.
- Validation not occurring for Process equipment attribute.
- Material object contains attributes that are now added as Identifier objects: names, vendor and lot_number.
- Citation class missing notes attribute.